Company Updates

EXECT Opens dallas OffIce

Monday, June 15, 2020


It's official, EXECT has opened a new office in the downtown business district in Dallas, Texas.

The company's Texas office is along Elm street within the Santander Tower.
The Santander Tower, formally known as Thanksgiving Tower, is a 50-story skyscraper and one of the tallest buildings in Dallas.

EXECT's Texas address is 1601 Elm Street, Dallas, Texas, 75201.

For more information about EXECT's move to Dallas, please contact hello@ExecTalentSource.com   

exect is moving

Friday, May 29, 2020


EXECT has announced that it will open a new office in downtown Dallas, Texas during summer 2020. 

Texas has recently become a hotbed for companies relocating from major cities like Washington DC, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and New York City. 

Dallas specifically is seeing a significant uptick in the migration of small businesses and corporations alike into the Dallas Metroplex. More than 75 companies have relocated their national or international headquarters to Dallas-Fort Worth in the past seven years. 

“Moving to Dallas is Win, Win for EXECT. Moving from the Eastcoast to a more centrally located position is a big win for our Westcoast clients. We are achieving greater flexibility and expanding our national reach,” explains EXECT's Owner Ty Toopet. 


The move is expected to bring about an expansion in operations and job opportunities within the new Dallas office.

For more information about EXECT's move to Dallas, Texas please contact hello@ExecTalentSource.com   

ExecT Studios Goes Virtual

Monday, May 25, 2020


EXECT goes 100% virtual using the digital video conference platform Zoom. 

Digital Tools and "The New Normal"

With COVID-19 changing the landscape of how many companies operate, digital platforms have joined the conversation about "the new normal".  Understanding that things may look different for every company operating during this time, EXECT has remained rooted in its digital collaboration practices. 

Digital collaboration tools sit at the core of EXECT Strategy Consulting. The company uses digital tools to record and exchange information that is accessible anytime, anywhere. 

Transitional Effects on Clients

40% of EXECT's customers meet with their Growth Strategists in-person and use collaboration tools during sessions to record data and visually display information.  The remaining 60% of EXECT's customers that commit to consulting digitally did not experience a shift in their consulting services. 

Overall, transitioning to a 100% digital practice was familiar and comfortable for EXECT's clients and staff. 

Benefits of Digital Tools

There are many benefits of incorporating digital collaboration tools into daily functions, both internally and externally. Since the launch of EXECT in 2010, the company has adopted digital tools. As of late, specifically during the National Pandemic, EXECT has saved time and increased productivity, compared to most companies around the globe. 

ExecT Is Hiring 

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

ExecT Has An Opening For a Business Development Specialist

If you are a productive salesperson who is obsessed with organization, pitching, and selling, we want to hear from you!

Duties Include: 

  • Develop a pipeline of new business opportunities and pro-actively outreach to clients
  • Manage and organize client data within HubSpot CRM
  • Draft contracts for clients and ensure all items are finalized and delivered on time
  • Work with owner and admin team on strategic partnerships
  • Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs

ExecT Is Hiring 

Friday, May 15, 2020

ExecT has an opening for an Administrative Assistant

If you can provide efficient administrative support to the owner, assist customers, prepare reports, and jump in as needed around the office, we want to hear from you!

Duties Include: 

  • Support the owner and handle administrative requests
  • Respond to customer calls and emails
  • Process customer requests
  • Prepare financial documents
  • Generate monthly reports